Skype
mr.dadulence

Gildedguy vs Bog Gildedguy vs Bog

Goddamn, that was some good stuff! You've been learning and improving quite a lot, keep it going!

Sublo & Tangy Mustard #4 - Katy's Birthday Sublo & Tangy Mustard #4 - Katy's Birthday

This is a gem. I'll definitely be re-watching this. Amazing work, hope we can hear more from this story!

aalong64 responds:

I'm doing more episodes!

PPAP Pen Pineapple Apple Pen ANIMATED! PPAP Pen Pineapple Apple Pen ANIMATED!

Gave me the old flash animation vibe, you know, the old days. I actually really liked this, found myself chuckling during the clip, great work pal!

jessejayjones responds:

Thank you so much! :)

SCA: The Cometh (S1E9) SCA: The Cometh (S1E9)

Not perfect. But still, fucking great job, its's another great homage to SleepyCabin.

Plebs responds:

Thanks. I'd still like to know what you think I could have done differently. So feel free to pm me.

Yu-Gi-No Yu-Gi-No

big clap for you <3

BLUEBARRY – TwinTrash Short Film BLUEBARRY – TwinTrash Short Film

I was kind of afraid you'd never release it. Oh, by the way, it was pretty good.

Creepy Santa Creepy Santa

SO MANY

10 WAYS MINECRAFT WILL KILL YOU 10 WAYS MINECRAFT WILL KILL YOU

pretty realistic

5/5

MarcyVF responds:

;D ;D

BLISS (Part 2) BLISS (Part 2)

First cartoon since "The Reward" that really made me feel something. I dunno, it just has a special touch to it. I can be an asshole and nitpick all the little errors in animation and say shit about the sounds. I can already see how much work you put into this fucking amazing toon. Kudos to you, continue creating. I`d love to see more from you.

AstroNOT AstroNOT